Feb 22, 2020 10:31 Asia/Tehran [Updated: May 30, 2020 21:41 Asia/Tehran]

Tehran (IP) - Iran's Education Minister Mohsen Haji Mirzaei has said that an online connection has been established between Education Ministry and Health Ministry to instruct the latest preventive measures to control the Coronavirus outbreak in the schools across the country.

Iran Press/ Iran News: Iran's Education Minister Mohsen Haji Mirzaei in an exclusive interview with Iran Press News Agency said that all preventive measures according to the latest Health Ministry instructions have been taken to deal with the coronavirus outbreak in the schools.

Haji Mirzaei emphasized that the Education Ministry has taken all necessary steps to control the health position of students in the situation of the spread of coronavirus.

He said: "We are in full connection and cooperation with the Health Ministry and we followed all recommendations and instructions made by the Health Ministry."

Iranian Education Minister said: "We provided a variety of instructions for parents, teachers, and students."

"We urged to all responsible officials in the Ministry and in the schools including general managers of schools to provide a healthy situation in the dining rooms, buffets, classrooms and in all part of education facilities," Haji Mirzaei stated.

Haji Mirzaei said: Education Ministry is fully ready to deal with the situation and will make appropriate decisions if necessary."

On Friday, Iran's Health Ministry has confirmed 13 new cases of coronavirus and 2 new deaths which putting the total number of deaths so far in the country at four.

207/205

Read More:

China Coronavirus new cases drops as toll reaches 2,345

Iran confirms 13 more coronavirus cases

 

Tags

Comments