Yemeni Ansarullah missile attack on Saudi Arabia
Some news sources reported that the Yemeni Ansarullah Movement had launched a missile attack on two Saudi cities, and Saudi sources claimed that two Yemeni ballistic missiles had been intercepted.
Iran Press/Middle East: Some Saudi users have reported explosions in the Saudi cities of Khamis Mushayt and Abha, which are said to have been caused by Yemeni Ansarullah ballistic missile strikes on Saudi Arabia in response to Saudi-led coalition aggression over the past few days.
Social media users in Saudi Arabia also said the blasts were very loud.
At the same time, Saudi officials have claimed to have intercepted three Ansarullah drones over the city of Khamis Mushayt.
The sources said the drones targeted King Khalid Air Base, which has been targeted several times by Yemeni forces in the past.
Some news sources also quoted Spokesman of the Saudi-led military coalition, Turki al-Maliki, as claiming that Saudi Arabia had managed to intercept and destroy two Yemeni ballistic missiles and several Yemeni drones early Monday morning.
Official Ansarullah sources have not yet responded to the news.
Saudi Arabia, with the support of the United States, the United Arab Emirates, and several other countries, has been conducting military aggression against Yemen since March 2015 and besieging it. The war in Saudi Arabia and its allies in Yemen has so far killed tens of thousands and displaced millions of Yemenis.
Saudi military aggression has also left the poor country of Yemen in dire need of food and medicine.