Tehran (IP) – Head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organization said the clues to the sabotage had been found at the Natanz nuclear site, adding that the site's emergency power system had been set up today.

Iran PressIran News: On the sidelines of the inauguration ceremony of the National Center for Quantum Technologies on Monday, Ali Akbar Salehi referred to the sabotage operation at the Shahid Ahmadi Roshan Nuclear Facility (Natanz) and stated that the Zionists had said in their reports that they had delayed Iran's nuclear activities in Natanz for nine months.

He underlined that a significant part of the enemy's sabotage would be compensated, and Iran's nuclear industry would not stop moving forward.

"The enemy wants to sow despair and hopelessness in the hearts of our nation, but we will show the enemy that the Iranian nation is unyielding," he stressed.

He pointed out that the modern centrifuge assembly hall, which was destroyed before, has been revived today.

205/206

Read More:

Enemies' terrorist acts do not disrupt Iran's nuclear industry: AEOI spox.