Russia has called for refraining from drawing hasty conclusions from the recent incident at Iran’s Natanz Nuclear Facility, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister said.

Iran Press/Europe: "Incidents like that require serious consideration. I think the last thing to do is to make speculations. The issue is very serious," Sergei Vershinin told reporters on Monday.

"These things are very serious, including those that concern Iran," the senior Russian diplomat added, according to TASS News Agency. 

Iranian Atomic Energy Organization Spokesman Behrouz Kamalvandi said on Thursday that an incident had damaged an under-construction building at the Natanz nuclear facility, no casualties were reported. Kamalvandi stated on Sunday that the damaged building was a centrifuge assembly workshop.

The New York Times wrote earlier that "a Middle Eastern intelligence official with knowledge of the episode said Israel was responsible for the attack on the Natanz Nuclear Complex on Thursday, using a powerful bomb."

101/214

Read More:

IAEA confirms Iran’s Natanz incident site doesn’t contain nuclear materials

Cause of Natanz Nuclear Site incident discovered and will be announced

IAEO: Incident outside Natanz Nuclear Site has no causalities, no pollution