Yemen Army Spokesman: Our operation was the right response to aggressors crimes
Yemeni Armed Forces Spokesman has described the recent operation as the right response to crime of aggressors and stressed that the Yemeni army is capable of carrying out operations deep inside Saudi Arabia.
Iran Press/Middle East: Yemeni Armed Forces Spokesman, Brigadier General Yahya Saree said on Tuesday that his country's armed forces are ready and capable of carrying out more operations, larger and deeper inside Saudi Arabia, the aggressor country, Iran Press reported quoting al-Masirah television network.
The Yemeni general also warned the enemy countries about the "consequences of looting resources of Yemen's steadfast people".
"We warn the enemy of the consequences of blockading and starving our people", he said, adding that "The operation targeting the enemy's sensitive sites, is the right response to the crimes and siege of the aggression".
Earlier today, Saudi Arabia has confirmed reports of a military strike on two Aramco oil pumping stations near Riyadh.
On May 12, several heavy explosions occurred in the port of Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates, local media reports, citing eyewitnesses, suggested that American and French warplanes have been seen flying over the port at the time of the incident.
On the other side of the Arabian Peninsula, so far, the Saudi-led war has taken a heavy toll on Yemen's infrastructure, destroying hospitals, schools, and factories. The UN has already said that a record 22.2 million Yemenis are in dire need of food, including 8.4 million threatened by severe hunger. According to the world body, Yemen is suffering from the most severe famine in more than 100 years.
A number of Western countries, the US and Britain in particular, are also accused of being complicit in the ongoing aggression as they supply the Riyadh regime with advanced weapons and military equipment as well as logistical and intelligence assistance. 212/103