Tehran (IP) - The members of the gang affiliated with the Israeli regime's Intelligence (Mossad) arrested during the unrest in Iran were sentenced to the death penalty.

Iran PressIran News: The unrest was instigated under the pretext of Mahsa Amini's death.

Mahsa Amini, 22, was a young Iranian woman who lost her life days after she was taken into a police station in the capital Tehran. 

It was in June that the public relations of the Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC) announced the detention of the members of a mob network that cooperated with Mossad.  

The gang used to steal and destroy personal and public property, kidnap people, and obtain fabricated confessions through threats.

Preparing weapons, the members of the gang kidnapped people and received wages in cryptocurrency. They have confessed that they were working for the foreign intelligence services and received money to disturb the security of Iran. 

Still, the convict acknowledged their awareness of the security considerations allowed for communicating with some prosecuted elements outside of the country. 

Proceeding the legal processes, the cases were examined in the 9th branch of the High Court of Justice, and final verdicts were issued for seven of the mobs. 

The first four of the convicts were sentenced to the death penalty due to their cooperation with the Israeli Mossad, and three others were sentenced to 10 years in prison for kidnap and rebellion against Iran's national security. 

During the recent unrest, the rioters destroyed public property, even ambulances, and set fire to houses and mosques and people in the streets. They carried out armed attacks in some cities, including Isfahan, killing a number of people and security forces.

In an interview with BBC, the US' former National Security Advisor John Bolton confessed that weapons from Iraq's Kurdistan region have been sent to the rebels in Iran.

According to the footage of the Iran police CCTVs camera, Mahsa Amini fainted at the police department in Tehran days after being taken there for violation of dress codes along with some other women.

The 22-year-old girl from Kurdistan died in hospital on Friday, September 16, 2022 despite intensive medical care and resuscitation efforts.

In the recent disturbances, the political leaders of America and sometimes Europe, their media, as well as the Persian media supported by the West, abused the tragic event.


Read More:

Despite enemies' all-out efforts to wreak havoc, western borders secure: Iranian min

Enemies exploit Mahsa Amini's death to wreak havoc

Staging protest rallies in some cities, universities of Iran

President Raisi orders 'carefull' investigation on Mahsa Amini case